How to tie your Mombasa Rose Wrap Dress
Posted on December 07 2017
Get the Wrap Right – a Tutorial
We are loving the wrap around dresses at Mombasa Rose this season, what could be easier? it follows your body, enhancing and concealing at the same time, that is the reason why it looks amazing on all body types. It also looks great on more curvy women.
Our Petal maxi is an all-time favourite with the flutter sleeves ending just above the elbow.
Our designers have cut this style to have a good amount of wrap over so there is less chance of it blowing open!
We also are making our Mombasa wrap dresses in a wide variety of prints so that all bases are covered from the more chic dark navy prints to pretty bright summer florals and some soft romantic patterns too, we want our customers to feel pretty and confident in which ever they choose.
How best to tie it? We have taken some pics to indicate the steps
- Put the dress on, then find the small hole on the left-hand side seam and thread the belt from the right side of dress through it.
- Bring that belt around the back towards the front
- Take the belt from left hand side, take it around the back towards the front
- Adjust the fit on waist and bustline to be comfortable
- Tie the belts together on the side or in front
- The firmer the waistline the more secure the neckline will be
How to style it?
The maxi-length wrap dress looks fabulous with low heel sandals or bootees,
The shorter versions work great with, flats or sneakers but can be dresses up with pretty colourful sandals.
We have been styling the wrap dresses with the best accessory of the season – beautiful bright tassel earrings, you can dress them up with the six inch Empress Tassel or be happy with the gorgeous Ode To Joy fringe tassel earring, there are also some divine silver earrings from the Pemba Jewells range that work really well, it’s your choice!