Pendant Australian Opal Framed 6
or make 4 interest-free payments of $56.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Please consider our sizing chart as a guide only. Our size guide refers to how our designer intended the garment to be worn whether this be oversize, relaxed, or slim.
Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips, this will be about 8 inches down from your waist.
We always list the size worn by our model and her measurements to give you a better idea of how the garment has been designed to fit.
You should also carefully read the garment description and check the size and fit details outlined for each individual product as different fabrics can give a different fit for the same style of dress.
We do our best to accurately describe the fit of each garment and we do make sizing recommendations if the garment fit is smaller or larger.
Please note that many of our garments are designed to be worn soft and loose as want our customers to feel comfortable and relaxed in our designs.
The size chart is based on body measurements, not garments measurements. It is based on averages only and is to be used as a general guide to assist with determining your size.
This Opal was mined, cut and polished in Queensland. The Australian opal pendant is shaped into an abstract shape with a polished frame surrounding it. The flashes of colour in the opal give one a glimpse into the past. A lovely way to remember that you love your land Australia.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Length is 3.4cm
- Width 1.4cm
- One off piece.
- The frame has a highly polished surface.
- The frame surrounding the opal takes the soft oval shape of the stone.
- Set in 925 solid silver in Australia by an opal miner.
- This piece is not machine made, please enjoy the softness and integrity of a handmade item.
- Intense flashes of deep cobalt blue on one side with teal and green on the other.
- The back is flat polished silver.
- 925 silver chain.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions
- Best viewed in bright sun, it is breathtakingly lovely.