Iron on Motif Patches Fruity
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
At Mombasa Rose all of our styles are listed in Australian Standard Sizes.
Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips, this will be about 8 inches down from your waist.
Please consider our sizing chart as a guide only.
We always list the size worn by our model and her measurements to give you a better idea of how the garment has been designed to fit.
You should also carefully read the garment description and check the size and fit details outlined for each individual product as different fabrics can give a different fit for the same style of dress.
We do our best to accurately describe the fit of each garment and we do make sizing recommendations if the garment fit is smaller or larger.
Please note that many of our garments are designed to be worn soft and loose as want our customers to feel comfortable and relaxed in our designs.
The size chart is based on body measurements, not garments measurements. It is based on averages only and is to be used as a general guide to assist with determining your size.
- Cute Iron on motif
- Choose between lemon slices
- Or strawberry and pineapple
- Iron onto denim or any cotton fabric
- Don't iron onto polyester or nylon fabrics as the hear will melt the fabric
- Place your patch where you want it to be, then iron on with a hot iron on the wrong side of garment
- Patches will stay on for washing, but if you want to put in washing machine often then we suggest stitching around the edge as well
These super cute iron on patches make great stocking fillers.