Angie Casbah Dress
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
At Mombasa Rose we stock a range of different labels, sizing can vary slightly from each brand, so carefully read the garment description and check the size and fit details outlined for each individual product.
We do our best to accurately describe the fit of each garment and we do make sizing recommendations if the garment fit is smaller or larger.
Please note that many of our garments are designed to be worn soft and loose as want our customers to feel comfortable and relaxed in our designs.
The size chart below is based on body measurements, not garments measurements. It is based on averages only and is to be used as a general guide to assist with determining your size.
Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips, this will be about 8 inches down from your waist.
Please note all conversions are approximate and may vary by label, brand, or personal preference of fit.
- 100% Rayon
- Cotton lace trim on the sleeves and hem
- ¾ length raglan sleeve
- Beads on the tie front
- Loose Easy fit
- Navy base with bright border print
- Cold hand wash, requires ironing
SIZE & FIT:
- Model is wearing XS size dress
- Shoulder to hem measurement - 87cm approx.
- Please note that these dresses are cut to be worn soft, comfortable and loose
- Loosen the front tie to wear off the shoulder
- This dress can be worn loose or belted, can also be worn over jeans oor shorts as a tunic top
Our best selling Angie Dress is so easy to wear! Dress it up with boots, a belt and a floppy hat or simply slip on some ballet flats or sandals for an everyday boho chic style.
Height 175cm / 5'9in : Bust 84cm/33in : Waist 61cm/24in : Hips 91cm / 36in