Pendant Australian Opal Pools
These Opals were mined, cut and polished in Queensland. The Australian opal pendant is shaped into a small round oval shape, very dainty. The flashes of colour give one a glimpse into the past. A lovely way to remember that you love your land Australia.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Approx 2cm x .7cm.
- One off pieces.
- Set in 925 solid silver in Australia by an opal miner.
- This piece is not machine made please enjoy the softness and irregularly of a handmade item.
- A strong cobalt blue with teal and green flashes.
- The back is flat polished silver.
- Light 925 silver chain and bail.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions.
- Best viewed in bright sun, it is breathtakingly lovely.