Necklace Australian Pale Matrix Opal
This opal is a one off piece, a hand cut and shaped light matrix opal, it shows the mark of the artist cutter who cut and polished the stone. This genuine Australian Opal pendant stone was cut and polished by North Shore Studio in Australia. There will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique. The shape and form of this very pretty and feminine piece has been determined by the formations in the rough material.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- A very soft and pretty Australian opal.
- Australian Opal cut and polished in Noosa Australia.
- The necklace was made in North Shore Studio, in Noosa Australia.
- Beads include Herkimer Diamond, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Amazonite, natural Turquoise and Swarovski crystals.
- The Necklace is of lovely soft glowing seed beads from Murano in Venice.
- Pendant is 3.6cm total length.
- The necklace length is 47cm/18.5 inches
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping, please treat this necklace with love and care.