Necklace Australian Opal Artist on Amethyst
This opal could be a painting of fields and sky, cut into a small oval it hangs from a faceted Amethyst bead gemstone necklace that sparkles in the light.
- This Australian solid boulder opal pendant is in an oval shape.
- There is strong green, and some red sparkle, the base is misty mid blue.
- The piece resembles a painting of a landscape.
- There is an indentation in the top of the opal, this in no way detracts from its beauty but serves to bend the light.
- The back is also polished.
- Solid Australian Boulder Opal.
- Responsible sourcing.
- From the Noosa Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Opal is 1.2cm across. Pendant hangs at 1.6cm.
- Comes on a necklace of pearls and pretty faceted sparkling semi precious stones.