Necklace Australian Opal Serene
This necklace is one of the first pieces showcasing the opal cutting and jewellery designs from North Shore Opals Australia. The centrepiece is cut from an opal "split" so the surface is not polished but left exactly as it has been for millions of years. The back and sides are curved and polished to a soft shine. Bright flashes of crystal blue, green and mauve give one a glimpse into the past.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Cut and designed by North Shore Opals Australia.
- The Opal centre piece is 2.3cm long.
- Pendant is 1.4cm wide.
- The necklace stones include Flourite, Amethyst, Labradorite, natural green Onyx, Rough Amazonite beads.
- Necklace length is 51cm and extends to 55cm.
- Clasp and extender chain 925 solid silver.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions.
- This piece must be stored flat.