Necklace Cay Crescent Bay with Natural Gemstones
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
At Mombasa Rose all of our styles are listed in Australian Standard Sizes.
Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips, this will be about 8 inches down from your waist.
Please consider our sizing chart as a guide only.
We always list the size worn by our model and her measurements to give you a better idea of how the garment has been designed to fit.
You should also carefully read the garment description and check the size and fit details outlined for each individual product as different fabrics can give a different fit for the same style of dress.
We do our best to accurately describe the fit of each garment and we do make sizing recommendations if the garment fit is smaller or larger.
Please note that many of our garments are designed to be worn soft and loose as want our customers to feel comfortable and relaxed in our designs.
The size chart is based on body measurements, not garments measurements. It is based on averages only and is to be used as a general guide to assist with determining your size.
This necklace is a one off piece as every natural stone and mineral has its own special characteristics, the stones are all natural semi precious gems, there is a gorgeous harmony achieved that is reminiscent of the colours in the water and seashore in The Bahamas.
- A one of a kind necklace
- This is able to be worn as a double necklace as well
- Stones include Turquoise,Herkimer Diamonds, Coral, Labradorite, Sunstone, Carnelian, Howlite, Tigers Eye, Antique Glass and sea shell.
- 925 Silver Crescent hanging from a Howlite bead centrepiece
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace
- Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.