Necklace Cay Opal Afri Aus with Natural Gemstones and Australian Opal Centre Piece
This necklace has been designed using many different semi precious gemstones, it has the colours of the earth and the oceans and the mountains, the plants and the rocks of Australia.
Each is a one off piece as every natural stone has its own characteristics.
The Australian Opal centre piece was cut and polished by an Opal miner in Queensland Australia
The beads in this range are all natural materials, gemstones, shell and wood, some are "Village cut" and are endearingly irregular and slightly imperfect.
Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- The elegant centre piece of this divine necklace is a mystical piece of Australian opal with great flashes of deep blue and purple.
- This opal formed in the crevices of the rock over millions of years ago.
- Each stone is totally unique and no two stones are ever the same.
- This stone has a perfect high gloss finish and stunning flashes of mysterious blue mauve light.
- Other stones include Iolite, Tigers Eye, Lapis Lazuli, Hematite, Amethyst, Crystal, sodalite and wood.
- Total length is approx 66cm.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace.