Necklace Cay Opal Tiger with Natural Gemstones and Australian Opal Centre Piece
or make 4 interest-free payments of $75.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Please consider our sizing chart as a guide only. Our size guide refers to how our designer intended the garment to be worn whether this be oversize, relaxed, or slim.
Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips, this will be about 8 inches down from your waist.
We always list the size worn by our model and her measurements to give you a better idea of how the garment has been designed to fit.
You should also carefully read the garment description and check the size and fit details outlined for each individual product as different fabrics can give a different fit for the same style of dress.
We do our best to accurately describe the fit of each garment and we do make sizing recommendations if the garment fit is smaller or larger.
Please note that many of our garments are designed to be worn soft and loose as want our customers to feel comfortable and relaxed in our designs.
The size chart is based on body measurements, not garments measurements. It is based on averages only and is to be used as a general guide to assist with determining your size.
This designer necklace has been designed using an array of semi precious gemstones, it has the colours of the earth and the oceans and the mountains, the plants and the rocks of Australia.
Each is a one off piece as every natural stone has its own characteristics.
The Australian Opal centre piece was cut and polished by an Opal miner in Queensland Australia. The necklace is exclusively made for Mombasa Rose in a studio in Noosa.
The beads in this range are all natural materials, gemstones, and wood, some are "Village cut" and are endearingly irregular and slightly imperfect.
Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.
- The centre piece of this divine necklace is a mystical piece of Australian opal, this one has a very earthy feel of the Queensland outback.
- The faceted Tigers eye beads are from Africa.
- This opal formed in the crevices of the rock over millions of years ago.
- Each opal stone is totally unique and no two stones are ever the same.
- This stone has a perfect high gloss finish and stunning flashes of mysterious blue green light.
- Other stones include American Turquoise, African Tigers Eye, Lapis Lazuli, Carnelian, Amethyst, Crystal..
- Total length is approx 60cm.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace.