Necklace Cay Opal Tiger with Natural Gemstones and Australian Opal Centre Piece
This designer necklace has been designed using an array of semi precious gemstones, it has the colours of the earth and the oceans and the mountains, the plants and the rocks of Australia.
Each is a one off piece as every natural stone has its own characteristics.
The Australian Opal centre piece was cut and polished by an Opal miner in Queensland Australia. The necklace is exclusively made for Mombasa Rose in a studio in Noosa.
The beads in this range are all natural materials, gemstones, and wood, some are "Village cut" and are endearingly irregular and slightly imperfect.
Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.
- The centre piece of this divine necklace is a mystical piece of Australian opal, this one has a very earthy feel of the Queensland outback.
- The faceted Tigers eye beads are from Africa.
- This opal formed in the crevices of the rock over millions of years ago.
- Each opal stone is totally unique and no two stones are ever the same.
- This stone has a perfect high gloss finish and stunning flashes of mysterious blue green light.
- Other stones include American Turquoise, African Tigers Eye, Lapis Lazuli, Carnelian, Amethyst, Crystal..
- Total length is approx 60cm.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace.