Necklace Lula Jikiza
This necklace is from our exclusive range of jewellery highlighting the beautiful African recycled powder glass bead. Recycled glass beads are a type of indigenously produced African bead from Ghana West Africa. These special beads are made using an old method that has been used for centuries. The glass itself is derived from a variety of recycled sources including old beverage and medicine bottles.
These beautiful brass beads are hand casted in the design of traditional Baule beads from the Ivory Coast. Increasingly difficult to find, Baule tribal beads are some of the most unique casted beads from West Africa.
Drawing from her African past, our designer Lula has produced an inspirational and joyful range of Necklaces and earrings.
- Colourful turquoise fused glass recycled beads
- The pattern on the beads will vary.
- Recycled turquoise glass rondelle beads.
- Large cobalt blue recycled glass large bead from Africa.
- Baule Brass metal beads.
- Old black seed beads.
- This is a fairl heavy necklace but it has a wonderful, powerful vibe.
- Handmade for Mombasa Rose.
- Necklace is 70cm long.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace
Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember glass beads can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.