Necklace Undersea Cowrie Antika
This necklace is one of the first pieces showcasing the jewellery designs from North Shore Opals Australia. The centre piece is a wonderful old sea-worn Cowrie shell with a rugged surface and a history only it knows. This shell was found on the island of Vanuatu in the South Pacific. The necklace is just so special, the design is original, kept simple, but keeping feel of the water and sea breeze of the South Pacific. The beads include a large Peruvian opal bead, white mother of pearl and rough cut Amazonite,
Please take really good care of your designer jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. This necklace is somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Made exclusively for Mombasa Rose Boutique.
- Feature piece is a very old and worn cowrie shell from Vanuatu.
- The necklace stones include Herkimer diamonds, Peruvian opal, pink coral and Amazonite.
- Necklace length is 41cm extending to 45cm.
- Clasp is 925 solid silver.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections will occur, these add to the narrative of the piece.
- The stones are mostly "village" cut and therefore bear the mark of the craftsman who cut and polished them.
- Every necklace in the Undersea range is a one off piece and cannot be duplicated exactly the same.
- This piece must be stored flat.