Oracle Venezia Bangle Baguettes in Three Colour Choices
or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
At Mombasa Rose all of our styles are listed in Australian Standard Sizes.
Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips, this will be about 8 inches down from your waist.
Please consider our sizing chart as a guide only.
We always list the size worn by our model and her measurements to give you a better idea of how the garment has been designed to fit.
You should also carefully read the garment description and check the size and fit details outlined for each individual product as different fabrics can give a different fit for the same style of dress.
We do our best to accurately describe the fit of each garment and we do make sizing recommendations if the garment fit is smaller or larger.
Please note that many of our garments are designed to be worn soft and loose as want our customers to feel comfortable and relaxed in our designs.
The size chart is based on body measurements, not garments measurements. It is based on averages only and is to be used as a general guide to assist with determining your size.
Combined the traditional bohemian bangle style with a vintage influence with the Oracle Venezia Bangle Baguettes. An ultra fine gold vermeil bracelet that gently cuffs around your wrist set with squared quartz gemstones.
- This bracelet size is adjustable and cuff stretches to fit your arm.
- Ultra fine gold vermeil cuff bangle
- Features three options of squared coloured quartz stones set in gold vermeil.
- Very delicate lightweight setting.
- Three colour options:
- Pink Quartz
- Yellow Quartz
- Smokey Quartz
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping gemstone can damage the stones.
- Be careful not to stretch the bans too much as this can damage the piece.