Pendant Australian Boulder Chill
This Australian boulder Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are carefully cut and skilfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- An Australian solid boulder opal pendant shaped into a freeform oval shape, with crystalline detail that reveals flashes of deep blue, green and mauve.
- This piece has a very soft shape highlighted with the rivers of colour.
- Solid Australian Boulder Opal.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Opal is 2.cm across.
- 3.4cm down.
- Comes on a light 925 silver chain.
- This stone will also work as a mans pendant if you swap the chain for a leather cord.
- Responsibly sourced gemstone.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.