Pendant Australian Crystal Opal Moon
This Australian crystal Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are carefully cut and skillfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Absolute perfection, this lovely round stone looks like a pale misty moon, with soft blue, pale greeny yellow and tiny flashes of pink.
- The detail is across the stone and deep within, it is polished to a lovely soft finish.
- This piece has so much mystery.
- Australian Crystal Opal.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Solid Opal weighing approx 11.3ct.
- Opal is 1.7cm across.
- Comes on a good 50cm 925silver chain.
- Responsibly sourced gemstone.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.