Pendant Australian Opal Framed 6
This Opal was mined, cut and polished in Queensland. The Australian opal pendant is shaped into an abstract shape with a polished frame surrounding it. The flashes of colour in the opal give one a glimpse into the past. A lovely way to remember that you love your land Australia.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Length is 3.4cm
- Width 1.4cm
- One off piece.
- The frame has a highly polished surface.
- The frame surrounding the opal takes the soft oval shape of the stone.
- Set in 925 solid silver in Australia by an opal miner.
- This piece is not machine made, please enjoy the softness and integrity of a handmade item.
- Intense flashes of deep cobalt blue on one side with teal and green on the other.
- The back is flat polished silver.
- 925 silver chain.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions
- Best viewed in bright sun, it is breathtakingly lovely.