Pendant Australian Opal Free Form Cut 10
This intriguing piece of Boulder Opal was mined, cut and polished in Queensland. The opal pendant is cut as a freeform rectangle, the colours and rock formations of the material from which it was cut are so beautiful, a secret to the past of the country Australia.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- A low key pendant suitable as women's and men's jewellery.
- A very interesting piece to look at through a magnifying glass.
- Length is 5 cm
- Width 3 cm
- Both sides have pale blue opal flashes.
- Comes on a black cord that is knotted behind.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions