Pendant Australian Opal Heart
A lovely way to remember that you love your land Australia. This intriguing piece of Boulder Opal was mined, cut and polished in Queensland. The Australian opal pendant is shaped into a heart. The flashes of colour give one a glimpse into the past. There is not a lot of opal colour, with subtle flashes on the back and front.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Length is 3 cm
- Width 2.6 cm
- One off piece.
- Both sides have subtle flashes of opal colour.
- Sterling silver chain and bail.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions