Pendant Australian Opal Heart B
From our range of Australian opal heart pendants. This intriguing piece of Boulder Opal was mined at Winton, then cut and polished for Mombasa Rose in Noosa, Queensland. The flashes of colour are deep within, with a little golden red splash at the base, there is not a lot of opal in this heart but it has a wonderful soft earthy vibe. Beautiful when viewed in sunlight.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Pendant length is 2.5 cm
- Width 1.4 cm
- Opal from Winton Australia.
- One off piece.
- With subtle flashes of opal colour.
- Sterling silver chain and bail.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions