Pendant Australian Opal Heart C
From our range of Australian opal heart pendants. This intriguing and unique piece of Australian Boulder Opal was cut and polished for Mombasa Rose in Noosa, Queensland. There are lovely dark blue and teal blue stripes across the piece they are so well defined as to appear painted by nature. Beautiful when viewed in sunlight.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Pendant length is 2.8 cm
- Opal length is 2cm.
- Natural solid Australian opal.
- One off piece.
- The surface has a beautiful polish on the back and the front.
- Sterling silver chain and bail.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections are part of what makes an opal so unique and beautiful..
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions