Pendant Australian Opal Heart Green Mist
This Australian boulder Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are then carefully cut and skilfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- An Australian solid boulder opal pendant in a heart shape, a stunning and rather mystical piece with bright green rivers and blue pools against an almost black ground.
- When held to the light areas are almost clear.
- Detail that reveals bright flashes of blue green and dark blue.
- The rough opal from which this piece was cut is from Lightening Ridge.
- This piece has been cut into an elegant heart shape.
- The back of the heart also shows interesting colour detail.
- The pendant comes on a bespoke necklace made of tiny faceted gemstone beads, the uneven nature of the necklace adds to the allure of the heart.
- Solid Australian Boulder Opal.
- Responsible sourcing.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Opal is 1.4cm across.
- Pendant hangs at 2.6cm down.
- Comes on a 925 silver chain.
- Responsibly sourced gemstone.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.