Pendant Australian Opal Pink River
This intriguing piece of Australian Opal was mined, cut and polished in Queensland. There is a lovely deep bright flash wave of colour on the side, and a smaller one underneath. The Bright flashes of colour give one a glimpse into the past.
This piece was formed in an opalized wood where old branches and debris have been replaced by opal forming beautifully elegant opal specimens.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- This intriguing opal pendant has been cut leaving the boulder rock on one side, on the other is a river of bright pink and some blue running from top to bottom.
- The back and front have been polished to a good shine.
- Opal is 3.5cm long.
- Pendant is 7mm across.
- The bail is 925 silver.
- Comes on a good 925 sterling silver chain.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur, .
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions