Pendant Australian Opal Slice
This piece of Australian Opal is pure perfection, cut as a half moon slice with flashes of dark blue down the rim. This intriguing piece of Boulder Opal was mined, cut and polished in Queensland. The Bright flashes of colour give one a glimpse into the past.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Length is 5cm.
- 1.8cm wide.
- Free form cut as a slice.
- Great gift for a man as well.
- Approximate length of chain.
- Comes on a cotton cord necklace.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur, .
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions