Pendant Australian Potch Opal Shell Carving
This opal is a one off piece, a hand cut and shaped from the potch rock from where opal is found, it shows the mark of the artist cutter who cut and polished this stone into a mussel shell. This genuine Australian pendant stone was cut and polished by North Shore Studio in Australia. There will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique. The shape and form of this very unusual piece has been determined by the formations in the rough material.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- A mussel shell carved from Australian Opal Potch rock, there is a small trace of blue green opal at the top of the shell.
- Responsible Sourcing.
- A one off piece, it was cut and polished in Noosa Australia., this is a very special and powerful piece.
- The necklace was made in North Shore Studio, in Noosa Australia.
- Comes on a black cord necklace.
- Pendant is 3.6cm total length.
- This piece can also make a great gift for a male.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping, please treat this necklace with love and care.