Pendant Opal Lake Blue
A lovely way to remember that you love your land Australia. This tiny opal pendant has a gorgeous pond of deep blue flash in the centre. It looks beautiful in sunlight too.
- Opal mined, cut and polished by the miner, in Australia.
- Responsible source.
- Length is 2.5 cm
- Width .9cm
- One off piece, with beautiful crystal blue flashes and depth.
- Comes on a silver coloured chain.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions
Due to the porous/soft nature of opals please avoid all contact with chemicals and cosmetics while wearing your opal.
Wearing your opal while showering, swimming or bathing will likely lead to a decreased lifespan.