Pendant Opal Urchin Heart in Silver
This necklace is one of the first pieces showcasing the opal cutting, jewellery designs and silver work from the studio of North Shore Opals Australia. The heart opal centre piece is cut from natural solid Australian Opal. The silver is moulded from the shell of a sea urchin, then the opal is applied with the aid of a small gold dot of repurposed 18ctgold. The pendant is a one off designer piece, made for this opal heart. The back of the pendant is lightly inscribed with marks of the artist.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Opal is cut and designed by North Shore Opals Australia.
- The Opal centre piece is 1.3cm long.
- Silver pendant is 4.5cm long.
- Silver pendant is 99% pure silver.
- The fancy Italian silver chain is 925 silver
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions.
- This piece must be stored very carefully.