Pendant Sakaraha Orange Malagasy Agate
This pendant is a lovely piece of clear and rusty orange Agate stone that has been skillfully cut into a perfect circle then polished, by ROAM Ladies Lapidary Collective in Sakaraha, Madagascar. This collective was created with aid funds from the Australian and the German Governments. The women have received training in basic gemmology and cutting and polishing gemstones, some jewellery making techniques. The full amount raised from selling this little collection of polished stones will go directly back to the ladies. It comes from a responsible source.
Our associate Charles Lawson of Lawson gems has been pivotal in helping get this worthy project running.
The project can be viewed by following this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcgRqA8QE9Y
- Comes from a Responsible Source.
- The full amount raised will go to the Malagasy ladies.
- Comes on a chain.
- This is a one off piece made from a stone found in Madagascar.
- The full amount raised from the sale of this piece will go directly back to the Ladies.
- The bail is silver.
- Features a shaped and polished rust orange Malagasy Agate .
- This is a natural stone with all the markings of a stone from the earth.
- Created with aid funds from the Australian govenrment assisted by Lawson Gems.
- Please be careful to treat these pieces with gentleness and care, store wrapped in a cloth, and keep away from chemicals.
- Be careful of dropping on a hard surface.