Pendant Sakaraha White Agate
This pendant is a lovely piece of slightly transparent white Agate stone that has been cut and polished by ROAM Ladies Lapidary Collective in Sakaraha, Madagascar. This collective was created with aid funds from the Australian and the German Governments. The women have received training in basic gemmology and cutting and polishing gemstones, some jewellery making techniques. The full amount raised from selling this little collection of polished stones will go directly back to the ladies. Our associate Charles Lawson of Lawson gems has been pivotal in helping get this worthy project running.
- This has been made from a stone picked up in Madagascar, the full amount raised by selling this pendant will go directly back to the collective.
- Comes on a chain.
- Features a shaped and polished white Agate .
- This is a natural stone with all the markings of a stone from the earth.
- Created with aid funds from the Australian govenrment assisted by Lawson Gems.
- Please be careful to treat these pieces with gentleness and care, store wrapped in a cloth, and keep away from chemicals.
- Be careful of dropping on a hard surface.