Vintage Pendant Australian Opal and Chrysophrase in Gold
This really cool Vintage pendant features a stunning solid Australian Opal with hanging bar which has a deep green Queensland Chrysoprase cabochon detail. It was originally commissioned to be made by the miner who found and cut the opal. It is in immaculate condition and shows no signs of wear. This is a one off piece and deserves to be shown off!
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Set in 14ct yellow gold.
- Articulated design.
- Price includes a gold vermeil chain.
- Solid natural Australian opal.
- Round deep green Chrysoprase gemstone..
- Vintage pendant from the late 70's.
- 4.2cm total length
- Opal is 1.4ml wide.
- Please be careful with any cosmetics and chemicals around opals as they can damage the surface and cause colour change.
- Dropping a gemstone piece can cause the stone to become loose or to chip.