Vintage Pendant Magic Circle with Australian Opal in 9ct Gold
This Vintage pendant has a stunning solid Australian Opal centrepiece, set into a circle of highly polished 9ct gold. It was originally commissioned to be made by the miner who found and cut the opal. It is in immaculate condition and shows no signs of wear. This is a one off piece and deserves to be shown off!
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- 9ct yellow gold
- Price includes a gold vermeil chain.
- Solid natural Australian opal.
- Vintage pendant from the late 70's.
- 2.5cm total length
- 1.6cm diameter on circle.
- Please be careful with any cosmetics and chemicals around opals as they can damage the surface and cause colour change.
- Dropping a gemstone piece can cause the stone to become loose or to chip.