Careers at Mombasa Rose
Digital Content Manager : Casual position : Head Office Location
Mombasa Rose is looking for a creative and energetic team player who loves fashion, someone who is switched on and skilled in the both creative and technical aspects of e-commerce.
Are you always looking for new challenges to tackle and new ways to create beautiful content? Do you love keeping your days interesting by taking on a range of tasks? If your answer is yes, then we would love you to apply!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing creative, insightful and business driven ideas for social media.
- Online product creation – including descriptions, technical specification, SEO and image uploading.
- Photo editing using Photoshop.
- Assisting our team during weekly photoshoots.
- Creating exciting creative copy for our social media posts.
- Uploading social media posts through Schedugram and Sprout Social
- Creating weekly blog posts
- Assisting with the creation of photographic content for social media
- Managing and actively seek out new collaborations with digital influcencers.
- Ad-hoc assistance to the wider team as required.
- Assisting with customer care
- Managing our tumblr, pinterest, wanelo and we heart it accounts.
To be Successful, you will have:
- At least 1 year prior experience in fashion e-commerce.
- Strong copywriting and communication skills.
- The ability and desire to work within our brand aesthetic and accurately reflect the correct tone and brand voice in articles.
- Strong Photoshop skills.
- A team player who is willing to pitch in outside of the scope of their role when required.
- Is creative yet practical with the execution of their ideas.
- Likes to constantly update their skill set and learn new things.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is driven to complete tasks.
- Flexible and professional approach to work.
- Analytical thinking – with a good ability to problem solve.
- The ability to work fast and within deadlines.
- Experience with google analytics an advantage but not essential.
- Must have good weekday availability but we are flexible with daily start and end times.
- The office is located Indooroopilly, Brisbane
- The position will be 20-28 hrs per week.
- This is a casual position
- Experience with Shopify would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are passionate about building your career in the world of Fashion and e-commerce then we would love to hear from you. To be considered for this role applicants must include a CV and cover letter. Please send all application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.