Careers at Mombasa Rose
Sales Assistant : Casual position : Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
Mombasa Rose is searching for a fashion loving, energetic and sales- focused person to join our Indooroopilly team.
Mombasa Rose is a beautiful independent fashion store where we try to sell a lifestyle not just clothes! We are looking for someone who wants to create an exciting, fun and dynamic store experience where people want to shop!
The position is approximately 10-15 hours per week depending on your availability. They are also opportunities for promotion to a management position.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL HAVE
- Must have at least 1 year prior experience in fashion retail
- A strong sales drive and passion for working with customers.
- The ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own.
- A love of fashion and styling.
- Completed Year 12.
- Immaculate and fashionable presentation that is in tune with our brand aesthetic.
- Must be available all day Tuesday and be available weekends.
- Creating a dynamic and inspiring shopping environment.
- Driving sales and working with customers
To be considered for this role please include a cover letter explaining what makes you the very best candidate for this position and why you want to join our team! Please ensure that you include your availability in your application.
*We would like to thank you for your interest and your application but wish to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
eCommerce Team Member / Stock Manager : Casual position : Head Office Location
At Mombasa Rose HQ you’ll be part of a dynamic, creative and hardworking team. We are searching for an energetic and organised team player who loves fashion, someone who is switched on and ready to take charge of our stock control. You will be someone who loves being organised and who takes pride in a job well done.
Are you an adaptable, proactive and hands on team member who loves to keep things interesting by taking on a range of tasks? If your answer is yes, then we would love for you to apply!
You will be involved in a range of areas however your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the accurate and efficient processing and packing of online orders
- Accept, process and put away incoming stock
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Assisting our senior customer care manager to process returns
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness and organization of stock areas
- Assist with the picking and processing of store stock orders
- Perform clerical duties, including data entry and answering enquiries
- Ensuring stock is consolidated in the warehouse.
To be Successful, you will have:
- At least 1year prior experience in fashion e-commerce or fashion warehouse/ inventory control.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and an aptitude for working with numbers.
- A team player who is willing to pitch in outside of the scope of their role when required.
- Flexible and professional approach to work.
- Analytical thinking – with a good ability to problem solve.
- An ability to remain calm and to work fast during peak trading times.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is driven to complete tasks.
- Is creative yet practical with the execution of their ideas.
- Has the ability to follow directions and processes to company standards
- Strong customer service skills and the confidence to work with a range of people including customers, HQ team members and in-store staff.
- Must have good weekday availability but we are flexible with daily start and end times.
- The office is located Indooroopilly, Brisbane
- The position will be 20-25 hrs per week.
- This is a casual position
- Experience with Shopify would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are passionate about building your career in the world of Fashion and e-commerce then we would love to hear from you. To be considered for this role applicants must include a CV and cover letter
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.