Necklace Australian Opal Mystical Land
This necklace has been designed using a natural Australian Opal pendant strung on small faceted Natural rough Turquoise beads enhanced with Amethyst and Lapis Lazuli beads.
Each is a one off piece as every natural stone has its own characteristics, the stones are all natural semi precious gems, there is a gorgeous harmony achieved that is reminiscent of the colours in the rocks and the water of Australia. There will be inclusions and variations on the stone as it is not highly processed.
Each necklace is exclusive and handmade and is quite different to another, as every stone has its own characteristics. The Australian Opal centrepiece was cut and polished by an Opal miner in Queensland.
The beads in this range are all natural materials, gemstones, shell and wood, some are "Village cut" and are endearingly irregular.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- The centrepiece of this divine necklace is a divine polished oval of Australian Opal.
- This opal formed in the crevices of the rock over millions of years ago.
- Each stone is totally unique and no two stones are ever the same
- This stone has a high gloss polish and rivers of mauve, blue and green in the stone.
- Stone beads include genuine Turquoise Amethyst.
- Made in Noosa Australia.
- Total length 45cm.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace.
- Chemicals and cosmetics can damage the opal and other stones.