Necklace Cay Opal Outback with Natural Gemstones and Australian Opal Centrepiece
This necklace has been designed using so many different semi precious gemstones, it is absolutely divine and will become a conversation piece, it has the colours of the earth and the sea, the plants and the rocks.
Each is a one off piece as every natural stone has its own characteristics, the stones are all natural semi precious gems, there is a gorgeous harmony achieved that is reminiscent of the colours in the rocks and the water of Australia.
Each necklace is exclusive and handmade and is quite different to another, as every stone has its own characteristics. The Australian Opal centrepiece was cut and polished by an Opal miner in Queensland.
The beads in this range are all natural materials, gemstones, shell and wood, some are "Village cut" and are endearingly irregular.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- The centrepiece of this divine necklace is a divine piece of Australian opal.
- This opal formed in the crevices of the rock over millions of years ago.
- Each stone is totally unique and no two stones are ever the same
- This stone has a perfect high gloss finish and stunning flashes of mysterious blue purple light.
- Stones include Turquoise, Tigers Eye, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Crystal and Carnelian.
- Total length 52cm.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace.
- Chemicals and cosmetics can damage the opal and other stones.