Necklace Histoire Carnelian Em
The Histoire Necklace is designed and assembled using an assortment of new, old and repurposed stones, each stone has a story to tell and together they are a powerful link to what was and what is to come. Not all the stones are perfect, some are village cut and some are highly polished. This necklace is a one off exclusive and handmade in Noosa. Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.
- Necklace is 49cm/19 inches in length.
- The clasp is 925 silver.
- A short necklace to be worn high at the neck, but could be extended with a chain.
- Beads are - Strawberry Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Pearl, Amazonite, Peruvian Agate, Amethyst, Carnelian, Agate, natural Sunstone, Ametrine, clear Rock Crystal, Green glass from South Africa, Natural genuine Turquoise - the centre turquoise bead is very old.
- The old carved Carnelian monkey was bought in India.
- Many of these natural gemstones are "village" cut so are not regular, some carry inclusions or marks of age.
- In keeping with the spirit of what we wish the piece to be, this necklace is perfect.
- Treat this necklace carefully as all the material used is natural.
- There will never be another necklace exactly like this one.
- To store this necklace lie it flat in a soft box, be careful to not twist or bend.