Necklace Histoire Wave Spray
An homage to the ocean and the tides. The Histoire Necklace is designed and assembled using an assortment of new, old and repurposed stones, each stone has a story to tell and together they are a powerful link to what was and what is to come. Not all the stones are perfect, some are village cut and some are highly polished. This necklace is a one off exclusive and handmade in Noosa. Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.
- Necklace extends 50cm in length.
- Can be worn high at the neck, or longer.
- The length can be adjusted by using the chain at the back.
- Top grade Moonstone, Clear Rock Crystal, blue Peruvian Opal.
- Flourite, Apatite, Amazonite and dyed Mother of Pearl shell.
- Many of these natural gemstones are "village" cut so are not regular, some carry inclusions or marks of age.
- Bail and chain are 925 silver.
- In keeping with the spirit of what we wish the piece to be, this necklace is perfect.
- Treat this necklace carefully as all the material used is natural.
- There will never be another necklace exactly like this one.
- To store this necklace lie it flat in a soft box, be careful to not twist or bend.