Pendant Opal Lake Chalcedony
A lovely way to remember that you love your land Australia. This tiny pendant is made by fusing a fine flash slice of Australian crystal opal into natural boulder stone. The necklace is strung with very tiny faceted chalcedony gemstones. This is a lovely and affordable way to show where your heart lies. They look really lovely in the sunshine.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Do not swim or shower whilst wearing this pendant. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- The opal is mined, cut, assembled and polished by the miner, in Australia.
- Length is 1.5 cm
- Width 1.2cm.
The necklace is strung with very tiny faceted gemstones.
- One off piece, with beautiful crystal flashes of green teal and blue.
- 42cm necklace made from tiny faceted chalcedony stones
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Colours will display differently in varied light.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions