Pendant Undersea Silver Coral and Opal
This necklace is from our range showcasing the jewellery designs from North Shore Opals studio in Australia. The pendant is solid silver, it is cast from a shard of old sea worn shell and has a beautiful Australian opal set on the top. This pendant is handmade and totally unique, it has the feeling of the spirit of the ocean and the tides in the South Pacific Sea. The design incorporating the shell shard representing a splash of water is original as it is cast directly from the shell. Made for Mombasa Rose exclusively.
Please take really good care of your designer jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Made exclusively for Mombasa Rose Boutique.
- Cast and designed by North Shore Opals Studio, Australia.
- The Australian boulder opal was cut and polished by the master cutter in Noosa at the North Shore Studio.
- The silver casting of a coral shard centre piece is 5.4cm long.
- This pendant is organic and mystical, there will never be another the same, wear it with love.
- Pendant is 4.7cm wide
- Comes on a chain of tiny faceted Flourite and Amazonite beads
- The silver shell shard is made by an artist who allows the design to take a natural form, telling its own story.
- This adds to the narrative of the piece.
- Every necklace in the Undersea range is a one off piece and cannot be duplicated exactly the same.
- This piece must be stored flat.
- If the pendant becomes tarnished, gently rub with a silver polishing cloth.