Pendant Undersea Silver Shell Colours
This necklace is from our range showcasing the jewellery designs from North Shore Opals studio in Australia. The pendant is solid silver, it is cast from a shell fossicked on a Queensland beach, it is enhanced with etched markings on one side, the other side takes the form of the shell it was cast off. This pendant is handmade and totally unique, it has the feeling of the spirit of the ocean and the tides in the South Pacific Sea. The design incorporating the shell and the added beads of Howlite, coral and a pearl. Made for Mombasa Rose exclusively.
Please take really good care of your designer jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Made exclusively for Mombasa Rose Boutique.
- Cast and designed by North Shore Opals Studio, Australia.
- The Australian Opal was cut and polished by the master cutter in Noosa at the North Shore Studio.
- The silver shell shard centre piece is 3cm long.
- This pendant is very delicate and incredibly pretty, wear it with love.
- Pendant is 2.6cm wide
- Comes on a solid silver chain.
- The silver shell shard is made by an artist who allows the design to take its own form, telling its own story.
- This adds to the narrative of the piece.
- Every necklace in the Undersea range is a one off piece and cannot be duplicated exactly the same.
- This piece must be stored flat.