Bracelet Sakaraha Agate Disc Small
A handmade bangle with a centre piece of Agate stone which has been cut and polished by ROAM Ladies Lapidary Collective in Sakaraha, Madagascar. The band has some Tigers Eye chip beads. This collective was created with aid funds from the Australian and the German Governments. The women have received training in basic gemmology and cutting and polishing gemstones, some jewellery making techniques. The full amount raised from selling this little collection of polished stones will go directly back to the ladies. Our associate Charles Lawson of Lawson gems has been pivotal in helping get this worthy project running.
The project can be viewed by following this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcgRqA8QE9Y
- Centre piece is a disc of Madagascar Agate.
- Size 15cm so is small.
- Band has Tigers Eye beads.
- This bracelet was handmade and does not come from a factory.
- The full amount raised from the sale of this piece will go directly back to the Ladies in Sakahara.
- This is a natural stone with all the markings of a stone from the earth.
- Created with aid funds from the Australian govenrment assisted by Lawson Gems.
- Please be careful to treat these pieces with gentleness and care, store wrapped in a cloth, and keep away from chemicals.
- Be careful of dropping on a hard surface.