Buttons Mother of Pearl Shell on Card Vintage 12 Buttons
Super vintage pearl shell shank buttons. These buttons were purchased 45 years ago by my mother from a trader in Durban South Africa, they are most likely from the 1930,s. The buttons come hand stitched onto silver foil and card. They are all slightly different with hints of rainbow colours, they glow when moved. These natural buttons will put the finishing touches to your button front shirt.
- Each button is 1/2 an inch across.
- Sold on cards of 12 buttons.
- Hand cut shank buttons
- Shirt buttons.
- These buttons are flat, each button has different shimmer and markings.
- The backs are semi polished.
- Should be stitched on by hand as they are fragile.
- Should not be put into a washing machine.