Earrings Histoire Honey Pot
The Histoire earrings are designed and assembled using an assortment of new, old and repurposed stones, each stone has a story to tell and together they are a powerful link to what was, and to what is to come. Not all the stones are perfect, some are village cut and some are highly polished. These earrings are exclusive and handmade in Noosa. Please treat your jewellery with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.
- Drop style earrings statement earrings.
- Stones are a carved Citrine bead, natural Carnelian and Moonstone.
- Every stone earring will have different colour shading and intensity. Some are lighter and some have slight streaks.
- The stones contain natural markings and features, I feel as a designer that this adds to the narrative of the piece.
- All are natural stone, so each pair of earrings will have its own distinct characteristics and markings
- 925 silver hook earrings.
- Bohemian inspired.
- Approximately 6cm long.