Necklace Australian Opal Under Sea
This necklace is one of the first pieces showcasing the opal cutting and jewellery designs from North Shore Opals Australia. The centre piece is cut and polished from Cooper Pedy Australian opal, revealing the hidden colours that have been there for millions of years. The front is polished to a soft shine, the back is not polished. Bright flashes of crystal pale blue/mauve and bright green. The necklace is just as special, the design is original, to flatter and enhance the centre opal pendant, and give a feeling of water and cool. The beads include four Herkimer diamonds, four large paillette cut Peruvian opal stones, also pink coral, Amazonite, shell and natural Apatite.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Cut and designed by North Shore Opals Australia.
- The Opal centre piece is 2.8cm long.
- Pendant is 1.6cm wide.
- The necklace stones include Herhimer diamonds, Peruvian opal,pink coral, Amazonite, Shell and Apatite.
- Necklace length is 47cm and extends to 49cm.
- Clasp and extender chain 925 solid silver.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections will occur.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions.
- This piece must be stored flat.