Necklace Australian Opal with Rose Quartz
This necklace is one of the first pieces showcasing the opal cutting and jewellery designs from North Shore Opals Australia. The centrepiece is cut from an opal "split" so the surface is not polished but left exactly as it has been for millions of years. the back and sides are curved and polished to a soft shine. Bright flashes of crystal blue, green and mauve give one a glimpse into the past.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Cut and designed by North Shore Opals Australia exclusively for Mombasa Rose Boutique.
- The Opal centre piece is 2.3cm long.
- Pendant is 1.7cm wide.
- The Pale minty flat cut beads are rare Peruvian opal.
- The necklace stones include Amazonite, faceted Amethyst, Rose Quartz, natural Sunstone, Flourite and green onyx beads.
- Necklace length is 45cm.
- Clasp is 925 solid silver.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections may occur.
- Every single piece of Opal will have different colour play and inclusions.
- This piece must be stored flat.