Necklace Cay Amethyst Deity
This necklace has been designed using many different semi precious gemstones, it has the colours of the earth and the oceans and the mountains, the plants and the rocks of Australia.
Each is a one off piece as every natural stone has its own characteristics.
The beads in this range are all natural materials, gemstones, shell and wood, some are "Village cut" and are endearingly irregular and slightly imperfect.
- The elegant centre piece of this divine necklace is a mystical Deity carved in clear purple Amethyst.
- Each stone is totally unique and no two stones are ever the same.
- Other stones include Peridot, Bamboo coral, Turquoise dyed Howlite, Abalone shell mosaic bead, green onyx, Carnelian, Amethyst, Golden Rutile Crystal and wood.
- Total length is approx 53cm.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace.
Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember gemstones can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.