Necklace Lula Momo
This necklace is from our exclusive range of jewellery highlighting the beautiful African recycled glass beads. The glass itself is derived from a variety of recycled sources including old beverage and medicine bottles. The procedure for making the beads consists of a number of steps whereby powdered glass is poured into molds of clay and baked in a specialized oven. These beads are produced in large part by the Krobo tribe and are environmentally friendly.
Drawing from her African past, our designer Lula has produced an inspirational and joyful range of Necklaces and earrings.
- Colourful blue and white fused glass recycled beads
- The pattern on the beads will vary.
- Vintage blue beads.
- Jumbo sized recycled glass beads from Ghana, West Africa.
- White metal beads.
- Cobalt seed beads.
- Handmade for Mombasa Rose.
- Necklace is 57cm long.
- When storing please do not bend or twist the necklace
Please treat your piece with the care and love with which it was made. Remember glass beads can chip or shatter if dropped, so keep in a soft safe space when not wearing.