Pendant Australian Crystal Opal Tideline
This Australian boulder Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are carefully cut and skilfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- An absolutely stunning opal pendant featuring a soft sliver of Australian crystal opal cut and polished to show the wonderful colour that reveals itself underneath.
- The top of the stone is pale misty mauve, the base has bright flashes of green, blue and pinky orange.
- A rare one of a kind opal cut freeform with a highly polished undulating surface.
- This piece has so magical detail and flash.
- Solid Australian Crystal Opal.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Opal is 1.5cm across.
- 2.6cm down.
- Comes on a gold vermeil chain and bail.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.