Pendant Australian Boulder Opal Droplet Blue
This Australian boulder Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are carefully cut and skillfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- A Wonderful deep blue opal pendant, it has strong blue colour with some teal flashed in sunlight, polished to a high shine on the front and back.
- Australian Boulder Opal.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Responsible sourcing.
- Opal is .80cm across.
- Pendant hangs at 2cm down.
- Comes on a 925 silver snake chain.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.