Pendant Australian Crystal Opal Carved on Amazonite
This Australian crystal Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are carefully cut and skillfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- An opal pendant featuring a really pretty carved Australian crystal opal.
- This is a very softly coloured piece with bright green flash through the stone, there is also some teal showing.
- The colour shows as really stunning fluorescent green from the sides , from the front it is quieter.
- A one of a kind opal.
- This piece is very clear, revealing the secrets inside, it is organic and chic at the same time.
- Australian Crystal Opal.
- Responsibly sourced Australian gemstone.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Comes on a bespoke necklace made using tiny faceted gemstone beads in Peridot, Topaz and quartz.
- This dainty pendant is 1.4cm across and hangs at 1.7cm.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Refrain from putting undue pressure on the necklace.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.