Pendant Australian Crystal Opal Pippi 3
This Australian crystal Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are carefully cut and skilfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- An opal pendant featuring a tiny carved seashell in Australian crystal opal.
- This is a very softly coloured piece with soft green flash through the stone and some pinky red at the base.
- A one of a kind opal.
- This piece has soft misty colouring, bright flecks of green and pink with the base as white crystal opal.
- Australian Crystal Opal.
- Responsibly sourced Australian gemstone.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Comes on a bespoke necklace made using tiny faceted gemstone beads in Peridot, Topaz and quartz.
- This dainty pendant is 1.4cm across and hangs at 1.7cm.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Refrain from putting undue pressure on the necklace.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.